*Made in USA
Curcumin is the main component in spice turmeric and is most studied for its antioxidative properties.
Some of the spices we use every day may have powerful health-supporting properties, which is probably why they’ve been used for thousands of years in ancient cultures.
One such spice is turmeric, the colorful “curry spice” often used in Indian cuisine that may even reside in your spice cabinet.
Turmeric contains curcumin, the pigment that gives turmeric its distinctive yellow-orange color. Curcumin is a polyphenol identified as turmeric’s primary active compound.
Curcumin is a potent super-spice antioxidant with many potential health benefits in how it:
- Supports healthy cellular development.*
- Promotes comfortable, flexible movement and healthy joints.*
- Helps maintain digestive health.*
- Promotes healthy vision and skin health*
- Helps aid in minimizing oxidative stress.*
- Supports postmenopausal health in women and prostate health in men.*
- Helps promote brain health by supporting memory and concentration.*
Fortunately, curcugreen bcm-95® curcumin is an enhanced formula that dramatically increases the bioavailability and sustained retention time of curcumin in the body by using a patented curcuminoids complex and with that dramatically increasing the potential for benefit.
As with all our products, bcm-95® curcumin is manufactured in a certified cGMP facility here in the USA.