Our clay mask is made with 100% natural and pure ingredients.
Mix 1/2 teaspoon with your choice of liquid (Yogurt, Manuka Honey, Water, Milk or try Apple Cider Vinegar to really enhance the effects) and apply to face avoiding eyes. Allow to set for 20 minutes and rinse off.
Bentonite clay is packed with minerals including calcium, magnesium, silica, sodium, copper, iron, and potassium; thus you could easily call it food for the skin. Not only does it enrich your skin with nutrients; but it has the ability to draw out unwanted toxins and acne-causing sebum, which is a primary cause of acne breakouts.
But acne isn’t the only reason that you would want to use a clay mask. You may also want to make a bentonite clay mask to:
- Refresh your skin by removing dead skin
- Help clean your skin with bentonite clay for skin
- Promote younger-looking skin
- Even your skin tone
- Soothe and drain minor skin conditions such as poison oak or poison ivy.
- Enrich your skin with nutrients
Benefits of Activated Charcoal Clay Mask:
- Removes impurities. Because research has shown that activated charcoal can absorb toxins in your body, beauty experts believe that a charcoal face mask can help draw impurities and dirt from your skin.
- Reduces acne breakouts. An accumulation of sebum (skin oils) and bacteria can clog your pores, resulting in breakouts. If you’re looking for a natural acne remedy, activated charcoal may help by removing bacteria and other impurities from your pores.
- Controls oiliness. By removing dead skin cells and absorbing excess oil, activated charcoal may help give your skin a healthy glow without too much shine.
4 oz. - Made in USA