Flourless Pumpkin Spice Brownies
1 cup canned pumpkin puree
1/2 cup creamy almond butter (or any nut butter of your choice)
1/4 cup pure maple syrup
1/4 cup cocoa powder
2 tablespoons coconut flour
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/2 cup dark chocolate chips
- 1 cup canned pumpkin puree
- 1/2 cup creamy almond butter (or any nut butter of your choice)
- 1/4 cup pure maple syrup
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- 2 tablespoons coconut flour
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup dark chocolate chips
1. Preheat your oven to 350°F (175°C). Grease a square baking dish with non-stick cooking spray.
2. In a large mixing bowl, whisk together the pumpkin puree, almond butter, maple syrup, and vanilla extract until smooth.
3. Add the cocoa powder, coconut flour, pumpkin pie spice, baking soda, and salt to the bowl. Mix well until all the ingredients are fully combined.4. Fold in the dark chocolate chips.
5. Pour the batter into the prepared baking dish, spreading it out evenly. Bake for 25-30 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out with a few moist crumbs.
6. Allow the brownies to cool completely in the baking dish before cutting them into squares.
These flourless pumpkin spice brownies are a delicious and healthier alternative to traditional brownies. Enjoy!