Decadent and Healthy Chocolate Chip Cookies
In this blog post, I will be sharing a delightful recipe for all-natural, gluten-free, and refined sugar-free chocolate chip cookies. These cookies are not only delicious but also a healthier alternative to traditional cookies. So, if you are a cookie lover looking for a guilt-free treat, you're in the right place!
1. Preheat your oven to 350°F (175°C) and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. In a large mixing bowl, whisk together the almond flour, coconut flour, tapioca flour, baking soda, and salt until well combined.
3. In a separate smaller bowl, mix together the melted coconut oil, maple syrup, almond butter, and vanilla extract until smooth.
4. Pour the wet mixture into the dry mixture and stir until it forms a thick dough.
5. Add in the dark chocolate chips (and optional nuts or dried fruits) and fold them into the dough until evenly distributed.
6. Using a tablespoon or cookie scoop, drop rounded spoonfuls of dough onto the prepared baking sheet, spacing them about 2 inches apart.
7. Gently flatten each cookie with the back of a spoon or your fingers to your desired thickness, keeping in mind that they won't spread much during baking.
8. Bake for 12-15 minutes, or until the edges turn golden brown.
9. Remove the cookies from the oven and allow them to cool on the baking sheet for a few minutes, then transfer them to a wire rack to cool completely.
10. Once cooled, serve and enjoy your delicious and nutritious chocolate chip cookies!
These cookies are packed with healthy fats from almond flour and coconut oil, and they are gluten-free, gut-friendly, and free from refined sugars. They make for a guilt-free treat that you can enjoy anytime!
Note: The nutritional value may vary depending on the specific ingredients used.