Brown Butter Biscoff Loaf
Introducing the irresistible Brown Butter Biscoff Loaf, a delightful addition to your holiday baking repertoire! This delectable treat is a perfect blend of moist, buttery cake and the unmistakable spiced warmth of Biscoff cookies. With a rich, cinnamon-infused batter, generously swirled with creamy Biscoff spread and adorned with a crunchy cookie crumble topping, this loaf is a sweet symphony of flavors and textures. Whether served as a dessert or enjoyed with a cozy cup of tea, the Biscoff Loaf is sure to become a cherished part of your 12 Loaves of Christmas tradition. Give the gift of indulgence this holiday season and let your taste buds celebrate with each bite of this mouthwatering masterpiece!
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup packed light brown sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup buttermilk
- 1/2 cup Biscoff spread
1. Preheat your oven to 350°F (175°C) and grease a loaf pan. Set aside.
2. In a small saucepan, melt the butter over medium heat. Cook until the butter
starts to turn golden brown and gives off a nutty aroma. Remove from heat and let cool.
3. In a medium bowl, whisk together the flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt. Set aside.
4. In a large mixing bowl, combine the cooled brown butter and brown sugar. Mix until well combined.
5. Add the eggs, one at a time, to the sugar-butter mixture, whisking well after each addition. Stir in the vanilla extract.
6. Gradually add the dry ingredients to the wet mixture, alternating with the buttermilk. Begin and end with the dry ingredients, mixing well after each addition.
7. Gently fold in the Biscoff spread into the batter until evenly distributed.
8. Pour the batter into the greased loaf pan and smooth the top with a spatula.
9. Bake for 50-60 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
10. Remove the loaf from the oven and allow it to cool in the pan for about 10 minutes. Then transfer the bread to a wire rack to cool completely before slicing.
Enjoy your delicious Brown Butter Biscoff Loaf Bread!